Target is a universal organization with in excess of 323,000 colleagues around the globe — with central command in the US. A Fortune 50 organization with more than $69 billion in yearly income, Target endeavors to satisfy the necessities of a large number of visitors over the globe.
Data engineering is one of the urgent tasks at Target. Here is a list of 3 data science openings for work at Target’s Bengaluru office that you can apply immediately.
ANALYST BI AND ANALYTICS
Target is putting forth an energizing open door for data wranglers, scientists, and enthusiasts who need to break down data, compose algorithms and fabricate models using expansive and diverse datasets.
-Confining business problems in terms of precise numerical hypothesis
-Figuring statistical, machine learning or numerical solutions to test and decide robotized solutions to business problems
-Sending algorithms and solutions using huge data condition
-Learning in statistics/operations the board/mathematics
-MTech or MS (Statistics, Economics) with significant analytics experience of 6+ years
-BTech or BE (Engineering) with applicable analytics experience of 8+ years
Area experience: In solving business problems in the supply chain on logistics, work the executives, computerization, stock administration, arrange arranging will be favored.
SENIOR ANALYST BI AND ANALYTICS
The Senior Analyst is responsible for surrounding business problems in terms of precise numerical hypothesis and planning statistical, machine learning or scientific solutions to test and decide mechanized solutions to business problems. Furthermore, conveying algorithms and solutions using huge data condition.
- Great programming skills in R/Python/Scala. Basic skills in SQL/Hive would be required
- Information in statistics/operations the executives/mathematics
- Instructive foundation:
MTech or MS (Statistics, Economics) with important analytics experience of 6+ years
PhD with significant experience of 3+ years
BTech or BE (Engineering) with significant analytics experience of 8+ years
Area experience: in solving business problems in the supply chain on logistics, work the executives, robotization, stock administration, arrange arranging will be favored.
LEAD DATA ENGINEER
As a Lead Data Engineer, you’ll have the chance to make software solutions using Agile practices and DevOps principles. Responsibilities will incorporate designing, programming, troubleshooting and supporting top notch, distributed, and vast scale software solutions on the latest Big Data tech stack. Designing and building data pipelines using substantial data sets on amusement evolving services/products in the creative Enterprise Data Lab.
- Create software systems using test-driven advancement utilizing CI/CD practices
- Join forces with different engineers and colleagues to create software that meets business needs
- Pursue Agile philosophy for software improvement and specialized documentation
- BS degree in Computer Science or pertinent experience
- 5+ years’ involvement in creating software applications
- 3+ years’ experience taking a shot at Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Scala and Hive
- Extensive understanding of use/software improvement and design
- Capability in no less than one of the accompanying languages: Java, Scala, Python
- Involvement with REST APIs’ and services favored
- Experience/information of streaming solutions: Kafka, Apex
- Involvement in No SQL database.
For more information please visit: https://jobs.target.com/job/bengaluru