B-rep or boundary representation is a rendering technique for solid modeling. It is a popular approach to create a solid model of a physical object. Brep is that a three-dimensional object model is enclosed by surfaces or faces and has its own interior and exterior. It describes the shape as a collection of surfaces which separate its interior from the external environment. It is suitable for complex designs, Polygon facets are one of the examples of boundary representation.
These are the following primitives of B-rep:-
1) Vertices: It is a point where two or more edges meet with another.
2) Edges: It is a line or curve enclosed between two vertices.
3) Faces: It is a surface or plane of the solid.
4) Loop: It is a hole in a face.
5) Genus: it is through a hole in a solid.
You must be logged in to take the quiz.