Microsoft provides an Integrated development environment to develop applications using .NET supported languages that is Visual basic community and it is free of cost.
1. First Download Visual basic community from here.
2. Run the installer, a window would open up with a variety of options, choose appropriate options(in my case, I selected .NET Desktop Development )
3. Now, Open up your newly installed visual studio and choose a file from the menu bar, then press ‘new’ tab and create a new project.
4. Select Console Application from the Visual C#, give a name to your project, that’s it!
5. After creating the project, your code editor is now before you.
6. Once you have done with your program, run your program by using F5 function key.
You must be logged in to take the quiz.