Today’s business is governed by the industries having good reach t0 their customers. This, in turn, has increased the demand of creating such mobile applications which serves as an intermediator between the industry and the user itself. There has been significant growth of those organizations who have invested in these mobile based applications.
If you are thinking of making a mobile application for your business, then now is the peak time. To do so you must be aware of all the programming languages that can serve your purpose.
So hang on tight as we will be discussing the top 5 trending programming languages for mobile applications:
The most popular industrial pick for mobile apps is Python because of its sheer versatility. Python can give you hardcore and feature loaded product with easy to master interface. Most of the bigger companies have already developed their mobile applications through Python.
- It supports GUI based applications.
- This programming language is very interactive.
- It supports all the OS ranging from Mac, Windows to Ubuntu.
- Programmer-friendly and can be mastered.
Java has been the building block when it comes to mobile apps development. The Android platform uses java for the creation of all its applications. Java is an also very versatile language which makes it easier to blend in with any environment.
- It is platform independent.
- It is easier to learn.
- It supports various APIs.
- It has been incorporated with the most powerful IDEs.
PHP is a scripting language developed by Zend Technologies. It was released as an open source language and over the time it became popular for creating websites and also mobile based apps. Many common social media websites and applications are made up of PHP.
- It is an open source language.
- It follows object-oriented and also a procedural paradigm.
- It is easier to learn.
- It is compliant with a variety of servers.
C++ language has been derived from its parent language C. This language follows an object-oriented approach. C++ might be the oldest language in this list, but it still packs in great features that make it powerful.
- It has a great collection of the library.
- It is very easy to implement.
- It is fast and reliable.
- It follows an object-oriented approach.
Swift programming language was developed by Apple Inc. This language comprises a large body of Objective-C which includes C and C++ features at your disposal. Swift language is used to create feature loaded mobile apps.
- It is based on multi-paradigm.
- It supports protocol-oriented programming.
- It supports dynamic libraries.
- It is also easy to maintain.
You can easily choose any of the above languages that meet up your needs for mobile app development and take your business to those sky piercing heights.